Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

July


My apologies for being incredibly neglectful of my blog page. But, the reason is a positive one. I've been busily sewing and creating new items. Lots of ruffled nappy covers and matching swing tops have been the flavour and I really enjoy making these.

My 11-year old son has requested I make a shirt for him. He's designed it and he wants me to produce it... hrmmm a little designer in the making? He's a clever young fellow.

My almost 2-year old daughter loves mummy's new sewing room and is often found helping me by rearranging my ribbons and such to her liking. I can see she is becoming a keen little seamstress herself (she even has her own little kit).

Here is something I made recently and would love any feedback you may have.



No comments:

Post a Comment